The University Libraries supports curriculum needs with its course reserves service, which provides faculty with the opportunity to make books and other physical items available to their students. These items are available to students at the libraries for short periods of time to maximize access to high use and high demand materials. Items on Course Reserve may not be renewed.
Faculty may also place online articles on reserve. These electronic reserves are posted in Blackboard (http://blackboard.cua.edu) and may be accessed by current Catholic University faculty, staff, or students in good standing. For assistance in locating the article and/or identifying the persistent link, contact your liaison librarian.
NOTE: Materials borrowed through Interlibrary Loan Service may not be placed on course reserve.
- Course Reserves Guidelines [read before submitting reserve requests]
- Course Reserve Request Form for Books (you will need to log into your Catholic University Google Account to use it).
- Course Reserve Request Form for Article or Book Chapters (you will need to log into your Catholic University Google Account to use it)
- Copyright Information (for Faculty)
- Search for Course Reserves by instructor or course: