The Catholic University Digital Collections include a research repository, the digital collections from the Archives and Special Collections, and scholarship from the Catholic University community. Catholic University dissertations (2009-present), theses and licentiates (1895-present), photographs, the Catholic University Tower and other digitized print material can be found at: https://cuislandora.wrlc.org/.
Benefits of having scholarly work in the repository include:
- Materials are freely available for the long term
- Open access means repository materials are open to search engine indexing
- As part of the WRLC, we are part of the national networks' Networked Digital Library of Theses and Dissertations (NDLTD) and Directory of Open Access Repositories (DOAR)
- Authors can specify copyright preference through Creative Commons
- Authors can choose an embargo period if necessary
For details, contact Kevin Gunn, Coordinator of Digital Scholarship, 202-319-5504, firstname.lastname@example.org