NOTE: At this time, due to COVID-19, alumni will only be admitted to Mullen Library for book-pickup.
- You will need a valid photo ID to enter the library.
- To charge out books you will need to be registered as a borrower.
- Alumni: Alumni cards are available through the Office of Alumni Relations. To request an alumni card, email email@example.com. Once you have received your Alumni Card, email firstname.lastname@example.org to activate your library borrowing privileges. Visit My Library Account to view checked out items, due dates, fines, and request renewals. Please contact the Circulation Desk at 202-319-5060 or email@example.com if you have difficulty logging in.
- Special Borrowers: Register at the Mullen Library Circulation Desk, during business hours (9-5, M-F), to receive a red Catholic University Library card, with which you can borrow library items. Note: Washington Theological Consortium patrons will use their student IDs to borrow library items, however they must be registered each semester.Information about your borrowing privileges can be found at Special Borrowers: Circulation Privileges Statement.
- All of the University Libraries’ e-resources (databases and ebooks) can be accessed on-site at any of the Libraries' public computers or via the CUA-Guest WiFi network.
- Alumni:Due to publisher restrictions, alumni do not have remote access to most of the University Libraries’ e-resources. However, those that are available can be found on the Alumni Relations Office online information resources page. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Contact the Office of Alumni Relations if you have difficulties logging in.